Friday, January 25, 2008

STOLEN from the 3S Gallery!!!

OMGOSH!!! LOOK what I've gone and done, NOW!!! You know I just really couldn't help myself. It's a SAD, VERY SAD thing, when you're cruising and image gallery and you SPOT something that just TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY, so YOU LIFT IT!!! I sure hope I don't get my knuckles broken for STEALING.

Actually, One of my Dear Friends, Darlene aka Scrappee over at 3S created this wonderful masterpiece out of my new kit, "Misty Morning" that will go on SALE at my STORE on February 1st.

Of course, I did ask if I could post it over here -- so you all could grab a glimpse of what you are in store for when this kit is released.

BIRDWATCHING by Scrappee aka Darlene


I would LOVE it if you POPPED over to the gallery here and leave some LOVIN' for her. You may do so HERE

Go ahead, check it out!!! I WILL be back a little later this evening to post some more images of this new scrapkit. YES, I am fully aware that you want to see it now...but I'm just exhausted...and need to lay down for a bit.

You won't want me getting sick, cause that'll mean I can't get in here to shower you with gifts and LOVE.

Until Later. . .

DUDE UP

4 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Osten, this layout of Darlene's is ABSOLUTELY breathtaking!!! Darlene is such a FABU layout artist and she has SHOWCASED your BEAUTIFUL "Misty Morning" MOST wonderfully!!!

WOO HOO!!! Hope I can work with it this weekend - tis GORGEOUS darlin'!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

BIG HUGGINS',
Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful LO! Amazing!

TragedyScrapinAnne said...

Happy Friday, stopping by to let you know "You've been blogged" check it out here:::
http://tragedyscrapinannes.blogspot.com/2008/01/los-i-did-today.html
Have a great scrapin' day, Blessings,
TragedyScrapinAnne aka Kat

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Thanks for using my layout Osten and thanks for the link to my gallery! So glad that you loved the layout! I'll have to work on another one with this GORGEOUS kit....so many papers and elements to choose from.....just know there is another layout or two in there somewhere...LOL...just kidding...I know there are lots of layouts to create with Misty Morning!
Love the blog....keep up the great work!!
Hugs,
Darlene aka Scrappee