Saturday, January 26, 2008

5 Days Away From THIS!!!

Alrighty then *said in my best Jim Carrey voice* -- I guess you've been tantalized enough!! So I'm going to SHOW you My VERY LATEST Scrapkit, "Misty Morning". . .

But first, I wanted to let you know something. That SILLY Slideshow was DRIVING ME UP THE WALL. Oh yeah, it's CUTE and ALL, but NOT PRACTICAL.

SHEESH. . .It took FOREVER to load on the page and I'm probably just like you and HATE to wait for things...

Hummm...something sounds vaguely familiar about that. . .*snicker!!*

Anyway, I took it away and decided to place just static images over yonder on the right hand side. Once those products go LIVE, I will HOT LINK them directly to the product in my store. Sounds quite handy, huh??? Well, at least I thought so.

Looking at the time, I just realized how LATE it was. . . So without further Adieu. . .May I present to you. . .

"Misty Morning"

The Elements -



The Papers -



The Plain Textured Papers Add-on -



The Ribbons & Bows Add-on -


Quick, Take this BOX of TISSUES. . .I spot a little dab of DROOL!!!


Until tomorrow. . .Which I guess is right now anyway. . . OK then, until I get around tomorrow. . .


DUDE UP

4 comments:

Sosa's Wife said...

Aw man, Love the colors, and can't wait for the kit to show up in the store, but I thought with all the begging and pleading that went on at the chat at the beginning of the month, that you were going to include that fabulous book you created also! What happened to the book? I see you've got more Valentines, will that not butter you up enough? Hmmm?

Monna said...

Osten, Misty Morning is truly BREATHTAKING!! You *know* I'm itching to do something with it!

Oh my..I can envision such wonderful layouts with it! Hand me that box of kleenex, will ya please? ROFL

ktanneh said...

Bows, bows, bows!!! Dude, you know I love the colors in Misty Morning...but I'm really digging the bows and ribbons you made! Consider my calendar marked!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Well darlin' - with BLUE being my MOST favorite color, you just KNOW I be droolin' FOR SURE!!! *reaching behind her for her own personal stash of Kleenex*

Today is #2 son's birthday and Robert's #3 son, wife and our grandson are coming to visit so I SO hope to have some time to scrap with Misty Morning tomorrow!!!

It's driving me CRAZY just knowing that it is sitting here on my hard drive and I cannot touch it!!! HELP! ROFL!

AWESOME work on designing this LOVELY Osten and I know it will be a BIG attraction in your store!!!

Have a FANTABULOUS weekend and BON SCRAPATIT!

Linda
XOXOX