Thursday, January 24, 2008

Reprimand & Scolding!!!

OMG!! Let me tell you right off the bat, I HAD NO IDEA!! She came to me highly praised and recommended. How was I supposed to know she would be so NEGATIVE in predicting the answers to your questions?


I quickly explained how this was supposed to be an inspirational, uplifting, and a happy blog site, and that my visitors should be treated with kindness, and sincerity. Goodness knows; offer them a bit of coffee and chocolate if necessary. DO WHATEVER makes them HAPPY!!!


Oh, here I am rambling, and I'll bet you have NO CLUE as to what I'm rambling about??!! You see, I hired that Medium over there with the Crystal Ball only yesterday and here I was, READY to FIRE her today, after receiving all the comments about her negativity with her answers that she was giving out. *shaking head* I really don’t think you’ll have a problem with her anymore…IF she knows what’s good for her.


Well, on to better news. . .OH LOOK…I have a ONLY a few VALENTINES Awwwww, and dawg gone it!! I don’t get to see them until Valentine’s Day…It makes it almost like Christmas just waiting and waiting to open up the presents – all the time wondering what’s inside.


Did you happen to notice, giggle, I left the SECOND Freebie to "Be Mine, Valentine" in the POST BELOW??? I was actually going to wait until Saturday, but I just couldn’t stand the wait, KWIM? I know for a fact that there were some of you out there that were foaming at the mouth, too!!!


I just adore all the comments and praise that each of you have bestowed upon me the past few days. I’m so tickled that you love and enjoy all the special goodies I’m tossing around. It makes the DUDE feel GOOD inside. Isn’t that what it’s really all about??? It is for me. Thank you very, very much!!!


Well, I’m off to think of a "list" for tonight’s **Embellish It** Challenge, I’m fairly confident that you will LOVE IT. Remember, I have some tasty morsels from “Down the Back Roads” to toss out – I sure hope Grannie doesn’t find out about it because she has enough to deal with Jethro eating them out of shack and mansion. ROFL


Hummmm…one other thing…it’s a very GOOD POSSIBILITY that those who attend tonight’s chat will get to see the PREVIEWS of “Misty Morning” BEFORE they get posted here on the Blog. How’s that for a little more enticement????


See ya’s all later!!!!


DUDE UP

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUH? Whatcha talkin' bout, Dude?

"Did you happen to notice, giggle, I left the SECOND Freebie to "Be Mine, Valentine" in the POST BELOW???"

I've done my cursor all over that post below. No hot link is found.

Please don't tease like this. Not tonight, dear. I've been a total idiot and taken by a con man. I have to go hire a lawyer in the morning, so I can't handle it!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm! We heard you were a big tease! that crystal ball lady told us!

Missty said...

Very tricky Dude had trouble finding that second freebie but am loving it now I did. Love down the back roads too excellent work there.

Anonymous said...

ok Dude, I know it is the word Heart in that post (be still my heart). It shows up differently when highlighted, but I click and click on it and nothing happens. Are you sure you coded it right to work with IE 6? Your Thursday post is showing up with all kinds of tags.