Sunday, January 20, 2008

Special Place & a Tease!!!

Ok, Someone mentioned that they wanted to know if there was a 'Special Place' over at 3Scrapateers that I would want LO's that are created with these freebies uploaded to. To be quite honest, the MAIN GALLERY would be just as great a place as any.

Here is the link to the main gallery:

3S Gallery HERE!!

When you get there you will notice a 'clickable link' in the second split pea green horizontal bar *how's that for descriptive??!!! LOL* that says "Upload Photos"

Click on it. It will take you to the next page. Then just follow the directions. If you have any problems, just send me a PM (Private Message) to DigitalDude and I'll assist with any issues you may have with the site.

Happy Scrapping!!!!

Now, back to my Fun with Fonts mini kit...Well, actually it's NOT very mini - right at the moment I'm at 67 elements (135 MB) and still have to create photo corners, tags, buttons, and some journal strips!!! WHEW WHEEEE!!! I guess I'm going to have enough to make a complete kit for the store, and extra stuff for some FREEBIES. . .WOO HOOOEEEYY!!!

Off to work in Photoshop, cause I can stay up late -- NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! YIPPEE - YEEHAWW - WOO HOOOOO!!!!

That reminds me, WHO'S a TEASE????!!!!

DUDE UP!!

6 comments:

Inma said...

I have found about your blog through Linda's blog (Bon Scrapatit Designs) and I wanted to congratulate you on starting the blog and the beautiful kit. The kit is fantastic and very beautiful, and would be very handy for Valentine's Day. Many, many thanks for sharing it. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Lisa said...

Hope you are enjoying your day off from school....get some rest, you have been very busy latley!!!

Anonymous said...

And............Who is a tease???????????????????? LOL!! Have a great day off!!!1

Anonymous said...

OK Dude, you aren't very good with the detailed instructions.... I got the lo finished and I uploaded it. BUT there was no choice in the drop down box for "Main" Gallery as you said, so I went with "Member" Gallery instead. I did see a choice for Embellish it with the Dude, but I guess that is something different???

And please hurry up and quit teasing us!! I am trying to get the companion page done, but I think I need that double frame that is in one of your previews!! So please put that link up!! Pretty please with sugar and cream and a cherry on top!!! (oooppppssss - wrong site!)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ROFL!!! Okay my friend ... DUDE STILL UP??? I think NOT as it is after 3:00 am your time!!! You'd BETTER NOT BE anyhoo or I'll have to give you TEN LASHES with a WET NOODLE!!! I know, such TORTURE, eh?

You are such a HOOT and I REALLY am glad that you are BLOGGIN' now!!! I can take a break from my bloggin' and come over here and pester you! He, he ... JUST KIDDING!

Keep up the FABU work darlin' - looking forward to what you have in store for ALL of us this coming month!!!

SWEET DREAMS ....

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME!!!!It's going to be hard to wait for the other two. Thank you for sharing.