Thursday, January 24, 2008

GREAT CROWD & Some FABU NEWS!!!

WOO HOO…What an EXCITING **EMBELLISH IT** we had tonight!!! I was thrilled that so many of you showed up, and stayed to PARTAY with the DUDE. I’m so glad that you are EXCITED about my newest kit, “Down the Back Roads”. I adore all of the wonderful comments you have to say to me about it. That makes the time I spent so worthwhile.


I am so sorry we had to pull out the oxygen masks and call the ambulance though. I felt really bad that showing you the PREVIEWS of “MISTY MORNING” would have so many of you weak in the knees and collapsing with heart palpitations. I’m going to have to control my creative juices, so that my kits don’t cause that much EXCITEMENT!!!


Now I’m almost afraid of showing them on my BLOG, because I won’t be here to assist you when you start to feel faint. ROFLMBO!!!


JUST KIDDING. . .Actually, I did show everyone at Tallulah Moon’s chat Wednesday night, and tonight at my **Embellish It** chat. It does seem to have an effect on peeps!!! I’ll have to check with my insurance company before I post them here. LOL


Speaking of FABULOUS!!! I’ve simply got to tell you that MY DEAREST Designer friend, Monna Lainson of Monna’s Digital Designs has just started her blog, with a little push from myself and Missa Linda Walton, tee hee!! Her Half-n-Half kit debuts tonight at 3Scrapateers and I MUST SAY, I’m tickled PINK to tell you about it over here. She has got the MOST adorable kit, “Call Me Pink and Black” available RIGHT NOW and it’s at an unbelievable low price of only $3.00. And IF you VISIT her BLOG (the word is clickable, and there’s a link posted to your right) you can SNAG this FABU FREEBIE!!!




Don’t you just LOVE IT??? Check out those CUTE LADYBUGS!!! RUN right on over, leave her some LOVINGNOW, I’m gonna BRIBE YOU….LOL


I will check, and IF she has LOTS of LOVE over there, tomorrow when I get home from school, about 3 pm CST, I’ll POST the THIRD, “Be Mine, Valentine” Freebie and POST Previews of “Misty Morning”. Otherwise, I could come home and take a nap. LOL


Until Tomorrow. . .


DUDE UP

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Osten love, you ALWAYS have me rolling on the floor!!! EEEEEKS - that would NOT be a PRETTY sight to behold believe me!!!

EVERYBODY, EVERYBODY - you've just GOT TO visit Ms. Monna's blog, grab her GORGEOUS freebie and leave her some BIG lovin'!!! OH BOY - BE MINE, PART THREE - WHOOPEEEEEE!!! YEE-HAW .... OW, OW!!!

I will be posting on my blog in the morning Osten (and Monna!)

I am surely hoping for a bit of scrapping time this weekend Osten and Monna so that I can put both of your CREATIVE beauties in my gallery and on my blog!!! Is there HOPE for me? ROFL!

Love ya,
Linda

Monna said...

Osten, Osten, OSTEN!!!! You are just the sweetest, dearest thang, and I LUB YA, man!!!

Ahaa...VERY sneaky of you to put the link to the second freebie waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom! LOLOL You thought you could hide it from me, didn't ya? Well..nooooo...I was all over it like white on rice :) I simply ADORE these freebies, and I can't wait to start scrapping layouts of my sugarplum granddaughter. They'll be perfect!

Thank you again, and I can't WAIT for the previews of Misty Morning. Something tells me it's gonna be AWESOME!

Monna

Anonymous said...

Just visited Monna's blog and it is a winner! She has done a great job!!