Sunday, February 3, 2008

Long, LONG, LONGGGG Workdays!!!

Hola!!! Everyone, I'm sure you're probably wondering where I've been? No WORRIES!! I've just been designing my eyeballz OUT!!! Well. . .That is a bit over-the-EDGE!!!

Currently the scrapkit that I've been working on the past two days has a total of 32 exquisitely designed papers!!! The last I counted I had 108 elements, HOLY SMOELY!! I know that's a LOT of elements, however, I was thinking of you all in mind as I was in the creative process.

Sometime, we'll get into a bit more of how I process things to create the scrapkits I've developed recently. WHEW!!! I could fill up a webpage and BORE you to tears in the process. Perhaps at a later period of time and when it's NOT 3 AM!!!

I did do a LO that I'd like to show you, it's actually a QP that I've popped one of my favorite Lily photos into. Un-named, however it features items from my new 'sister' kits --
"Careless Whispers & Silent Whispers"




I also got a little carried away with the Ribbon & Bow Add-on Collection. I look at it this way -- I personally would ADORE having ONE from EACH Paper and Color in the kit. Wouldn't YOU??

Here's a preview of the "Coming Soon. . .from Osten":




As I get a little closer to packaging and zipping things up I will have some mouth-watering morsels for you all to enjoy.

Thanks for visiting. Now it's off to SLUMBERLAND. And I'll hear it from Missa Monna when I finally arrive online about 8am this morning! *STICKING OUT TONGUE*

Until then. . .

DUDE UP

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

GORGEOUS LO!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the preview of robbons!!!!
Hope you've gotten a good night sleep or should I say morning!!!! LOL
By now your more likely watching the super bowl!!!!
HUGS till later!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monna said...

ROFL! Well, first of all, put that thang BACK in your mouth where it belongs!!!

Osten, my dear - when you told me the color scheme of your newest kit, I couldn't imagine it. But oh my... I have to tell you - IT'S DELICIOUS! IT'S SCRUMPTIOUS! AND I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT!! :)

And I totally forgive you for sleeping in until the unheard of hour of 8:00 a.m. on a Sunday morning if you were working on such a beautiful kit.

Hee hee..I wasn't totally alone. Linda was up all night working on HER kit, too! So at least I had someone to exchange emails with and toss ideas around.

Uhmmm....how about another preview of the kit? I can't wait :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Those ribbons are beautiful, Your time has been well spent! Another must have!

But you are just a little cruel :) to tantalize us with that delicious preview, LOL.

I would buy this kit just on the strength of this one preview (as well as having several of your other kits and knowing the quality work you put into them.