Monday, February 4, 2008

Some Progress, Yet - A Slight Set Back!!

Hola!! Everyone,

It's been another busy day with the DUDE. As I wind down from the day's activities I wanted to show you a few more morsels from "Silent Whispers". As usual, when creating a new kit, I always save creating tags until the very last thing. Well almost - I've this slight feeling that this kit will hit the 150 mark in elements - but WHO knows for sure???!!!

I'm toying with the thought of creating some beaded hat pins, because I think the kit NEEDS them!!! So, If all goes well tomorrow afternoon, I can get a few of those created. If not, then I can get everything all broken down into 2 complete kits, with an add-on; then STILL have some coordinating pieces to dish out to "Fun with Fonts" and "**Embellish It**" WOO HOOO!!! I'm hoping to PULL THIS ONE OFF!!!

Here I am rambling. . .and honestly don't have the time to! It's already 12:30 CST and at LEAST 30 minutes past my Slumberville rest stop!!

Any way, I almost forgot -- about saving the tags for last??? Well, I did and I was so involved that I created a whole new tag template set for personal or commercial use. There are 6 - PSD Tag Files and I created 24 different tags with them to include in PNG format. I'll be adding them to the store sometime this week, hopefully before the weekend.

Here's some images for your viewing pleasure:



and the new set of "Sm'ancy Tags":



I have several more commercial products in the work stages and a new "Goodie Box #2" and about 5 kits in progress...WHEW...talk about staying BUSY!!

Until later. . .

DUDE UP

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....this is GORGEOUS Osten!!! You certainly have been busy on this kit....look at all those pretties to work with....love the tags and I think the stick pins would be an excellent addition!!! Can't wait to get my hands on this one....LOL....all I need is more time in a day to do more layouts...LOL!! I know what you mean about staying up in the "O" Dark Hundred hours ( as in the middle of the night).....those are my best creative times...LOL!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

OMGosh Osten dear, I'm EXHAUSTED just reading about ALL that you have been doing my friend!!! ROFL!

You are QUITE amazing and I just know the ladies are LOVING all of your BEAUTIFUL creations as much as Ms. Monna and I do!

Your TAG templates are FANTABULOUS and a WONDERFUL addition to "Silent Whispers"! This scrapkit has such a SOOTHING color palette and one that will prove it to be MOST versatile and one that will be reached for OVER and OVER again!

You GO Dude!!!

HAPPY MONDAY and I would say, "have a productive week", but that goes without saying!!!

Love ya,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the tags! Do you ever slow down to take a breath?? You are going to hyperventilate!! LOL!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Boy you've just tuckered me out with all your writting!!! LOL
Hope all goes well with the remaining items!!!!!!!