Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A NEW CHALLENGE & a GOODIE

Just wanted to let everyone know my little spat with sickness didn't get the BEST of me!!! I'm still kickin' and just about up to my eyeballs in work to do. But, just between you, me, and the flagpole *which ever will listen the best* I seem to work well under the pressure and I become more critical of my own design work than you may think.

So. . .what have I added to my ever-expanding duties and responsibilities, you ask??? HEH, I've added a new Challenge over at the 3Scrapateers Community. I got to thinking. . .*yep, sometimes that hurts!!!* Since, I usually come up with a couple of new items per month anyways, why not combine them into something so that I could GIVE AWAY some GOODIES???? Heck, I'm in the creation process at the time of creation and just a couple more hours and I have extras, I USUALLY have extras anyway. My kits, for some strange reason, seem to EXPLODE with papers and elements then I have trouble as to deciding where to put the rest of it. LOL

I've opened up a new Gallery HERE at 3Scrapateers for what I'm calling 'DUDE's Challenge of the Month'. I always enjoy seeing those wonderful LO's that you very talented individuals seem to come up with. So what better way of keeping track of them by featuring a NEW KIT each month and have YOU purchase the kit at a SALE price, create and upload YOUR LO, then I get to see it in ONE convenient location and YOU get a coordinating FREEBIE for playing along?

Links to the Monthly Challenge Forum & Gallery are located to the right of your screen. Be sure to visit and BOOKMARK!!

How it works:



Here's a PREVIEW of this month's FREEBIE for Participating:



And just for those of you who take the time to pop in for a visit here to check up on me. I've gone and created you 4 wonderful 8 x 8 Quickpage's that you can have for FREE, when you participate!!!

Blog Freebie:



EXPIRED

Please note: This FREEBIE will expire, February 29, 2008

I would LOVE to see a GREAT AMOUNT of participation in this new activity of OURS. Seems like the MORE you come around the MORE I feel that I want to give. *ugh. . .did I really say that? I think I'm feeling sick again. . .just kidding!!*

Stay tuned. . .I will be featuring another promotion of "Misty Morning" QP's very soon!!! Until then. . .

DUDE UP

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm absolutely in love with Misty Morning's colors! Thank you for the gorgeous QP!!

Your new challenge sounds like fun. Count me in!

Hope you're feeling better. :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

AWESOME new challenge Osten!!! I am glad that you are feeling better - DANG 'OL BUGS anyhoo!

It was FUN with you and Monna this past evening - THANKS again for MISTY MORNING and I "AM" going to make some time to work with it! It's driving me NUTS not being able to play - just ADORE these colors as BLUES are MY faves!!!

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday and I'll be seeing ya 'round! THANKS for the QP!!!

Love ya,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hope that your feeling better.
I have been sick for the past 3 days with cold, sore throat, cough-Dear hubby gave this to me :(
Finally feeling a bit better.
Thank you for the misty morning QP-it's very nice!!

Monna said...

Osten, thank you and Linda for joining me in my Half-n-Half crop last night! I had a blast - and with you and Linda there it was like hanging around with the MOST popular kids in high school! ROFL

Ohhhhhhh... Misty Morning is just SO gorgeous, and your new challenge is VERY exciting! I'm like Linda - now that some things have calmed down a bit, I'm hoping I can do some layouts, so you can count on me. Well, IF the new house allows it! But, I'll be there shouting encouragement all the way in any case!

Hugs and stuff,
Monna

Sosa's Wife said...

Thanks for the QP! Glad to hear your kickin' that illness in the butt! Looking forward to the new challenge!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

So glad that your feeling better!!!!
Wish I could say the same I guess I opened my mouth to soon when I aid I was starting to feeling better!!!! LOL
Woke up Monday morning with a really bad stuffed head!!!!! ugh!!!
TY so very much for the GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tabatha said...

Thanks for the QP. It's so pretty.

Tabatha

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Love this QP!! Thank you!!!