Monday, January 28, 2008

Last Days of SALE & Miscellaneous Info

Hello Everyone,

First of all I want to apologize for not getting in here yesterday (Sunday). Your DUDE was sick as a dawg!!! Nothing new actually, but you know if I had felt well, I would have posted. I do have a few morsels of information on what I'm currently working on and what is on the horizon. So, let's get down to business.

As most of you know, I am the Spotlighted Designer at 3Scrapateers for the month of January, and in being so -- I've kept my whole store on SALE the whole month. Well, since there's only 3 days left of the "Be Mine, Valentine" scrapkit left to grab over there, that also means that there are ONLY 3 days left to GRAB GOODIES out of the store while they're still on SALE. As of midnight January 31st EST, I will resume regular prices.



I do hope you are enjoying the "Misty Morning" Freebie, remember I will have 3 BRAND NEW kits available on February 1st. "Be Mine, Valentine II", "Down the Back Roads I & II", and "Misty Morning". Each kit will be available at a reduced price for ONLY TWO WEEKS!!! So, If you want them, NOW is the time!!!

I currently have some other new kits in the works. No specifics yet, but as I do I will let you all know -- right here as to what's coming up and when they will be available. I'm also working on a collaboration project with over 80, YES, I said EIGHTY Designers on the SUH-WEEET MEGA KIT for our wonderful Creative Team Members. The week of March 15-22, 200 is Creative Team Appreciation Week and the wonderful Kelly Michaels over at Inked Edges is hosting this fabulous event. Where would us designers find the time to do what our CT members do for us???



Speaking of Creative Team Members, one of the DUDE's VERY OWN CT Member, Cindy aka scrappingal65 received the 3Scrapateers Layout Pick of the Day on January 26th!! A BIG DUDE WOO HOO and CONGRATULATIONS to her. It would be great if you could pop on over to her 3S Gallery HERE and leave her some LOVIN'.



Now, there's one more thing that I need to tell you about, which involves FREEBIES. Yep, I said FREEBIES. During the month of February the wonderful Bon Beechler and I will be hosting a new challenge over at 3S and this new challenge (more news to come later) will consist of MORE "Misty Morning" FREEBIES. WOO HOO!!! So, Stay Tuned. . .

Oh, and before I forget, I've FINALLY added the 3rd FREEBIE to "Be Mine, Valentine", so look over to the right side of the blog to the spot marked active FREEBIES and go check the original post to grab it. I really wanted to give it to you all yesterday...but, not feeling so well, it didn't happen. Please forgive me. Until next time. . .

DUDE UP

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the 3rd part with us, it's beautiful, just like all the rest of them have been and it's appreciated very much!!!! Hope you're feeling a lot better today. Have a great day! <3

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Sorry you were not feeling well yesterday but HOPE you are today!!!!
TY so very much for the FANTASTIC 3rd part!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for the 3rd part of Be Mine Valentine!! Get well soon!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for part 3! Hope you're feeling better!

Unknown said...

Hope you're feeling better ASAP!

DUH! Smacking my head in V-8 style... I didn't realize parts 2 & 3 were at the bottom with part 1. I feel like a dimwit, LOL.

I've taken advantage of your sale this month and will be there Feb for your new goodies! And again, thanks so much for BMV this month. That and your blog freebies are very much appreciated.

Take good care of yourself. We don't want you coughing on us during Monna's HnH chat, LOL!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Sorry to hear you were not feeling well my friend. Hope that BAD BOY has come and gone and put you back to ye 'ol self! LOL!!! OOOOPS ... I mean, your YOUNG self!

I'm really looking forward to Ms. Monna's chat tomorrow and hope to see you there darlin'!

Everything is LOOK"KING" good over here and I'm hoping to settle down to some scrapping here VERY soon!!!

HUGGERS,
Linda

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you very much for the Misty Morning freebie. Those papers are gorgeous! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, glad you're up and running again. Thanks for the great valentine gifts bestowed on us, I can't wait to open them.