Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OMGoodness!!! Where did May Go?

Hey Dude Fans --

Sorry I hadn't been here in awhile. I've been a bit preoccupied with my designwork. I released "the Collective" a series of 5 kits that were created as ONE Single Collective and then 'split' apart to different sections of CLUBDUDE. One part, "Love" went to the AFX-files E-zine, "Embrace" went to the **Embellish It** crowd, "Honor" & "Trust" found themselves in the OWD Shop, and the final kit, "Cherish" went into CLUBDUDE as a subscriber kit (it also has made its way to the OWD Shop).

Here's some PREVs:
"Love"
AFXFiles E-zine Contribution

"Embrace"

**Embellish It** Posting Bonus

"Honor"

OWD Store

"Trust"

OWD Store

"Cherish"

CLUBDUDE Subscription Kit


Once I wrapped getting that kit out...I immediately went back to the sea to work on my "Fishywood" Collection. It, too, found itself being torn apart for the various crowds that I create for at OWD (OstenWilkinsDesigns).

Here's some PREVs:

"Fishywood Starter Edition"





"Fishywood Fishies Edition"




"Fishywood Characters Add-on"


"Fishywood CLUBDUDE Edition"





"Fishywood **Embellish It** Edition"




"Fishywood QPs"


"Fishywood Complete Collection"




If you're a member of the OWD Forum, you can find a COUPON for 25% off the three "Fishywood" kits that are available there. You could also get a piece by participating in the **Embellish It** Challenge for the month or subscribe to CLUBDUDE and get another section of "Fishywood", PLUS a WHOLE BUNCH of my creations at no other charge (initial Subscription rate does apply).

Love to see you there!!

Until the next round. . .

DUDE UP

No comments: