Thursday, September 11, 2008

**Embellish It** Chat - 091108 and a NEW RELEASE!!!

OMG!!! I have been on a roll just recently. I'm NOT talking about a Cinnamon or an Orange Danish ROLL...a CREATIVE ROLL. Your DUDE has been on the trail of non-inspiration lately and ENOUGH is ENOUGH...

I've got several things to chat with you about and the FIRST is FINALLY there will be an **Embellish IT** chat, tomorrow evening--Thursday, September 11th. I will be HOLDING TWO CHATS. One at 7pm EST and the usual time, 11pm EST.

With the creation of my NEWEST RELEASE "Garden Party", I specifically created some FABULOUS Goodies that coordinate and were created 'Exclusively for **Embellish It**. OK, Ok so what IF you can't possibly make it to the CHAT??? And, you want the EXTRA Goodies??? Well, don't worry...I'll probably make them available in the shop as an add-on, giving you the opportunity to have them for a COMPLETE COLLECTION.

Well...I've FLAPPED my TRAP long enough...So, I'm betting that you're really here for the pictures??? ROFLMAO...Well, I don't want to make you suffer with reading any longer than you have to.

I'll begin with the **Embellish It** Exclusives for "Garden Party".





Now. . .are you READY for the COMPLETE KIT??? "Garden Party"





The kit will be available in my SHOP on Saturday, September 13th. Watch for the emails, this BLOG, or the Forum at my site for any information, coupons, or specials. I'm bound to do something CRAZY!!!! LOL

I hope to see you at the CHAT tomorrow night!!! Until NEXT TIME. . .

DUDE UP

1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WOW!!! What a way to spend September 11th! It is SO nice to have you back where you belong DUDE!!! You have been SORELY missed!!!

I have been spending my day updating my blog and I now have my own PERSONAL blog roll via BLOGGER and I am adding you there so as to keep up with you since you are on a DESIGNING STREAK that I feel will be HOT and HEAVY for some time to come!

LOVE the NEW goodies and am hoping to meet you in the chatroom soon!

Til then, BON SCRAPATIT!

Hugs,
Linda :)