Thursday, April 3, 2008

**Embellish It** CHAT TONIGHT - 4-3-2008

Just a REMINDER that TONIGHT is my FIRST **Embellish It** CHAT at my NEW PLACE!!!

Tonight is SPECIAL -- I will be holding TWO (2) CHATS -- ONE at 9 pm EST and ONE at 11 pm EST. So, now you have a better chance of getting the Chat Goodies shown below:

Chat Goodie #1 -


Chat Goodie #2 -


And. . .for those of you who participate in the CHALLENGE will get this FABULOUS coordinating POSTING BONUS -

Posting Bonus -


These items also coordinate with my CURRENT running FONT-a-Licious CHALLENGE for the month of April. The preview for that is shown in the previous posting.

Hope to see you in my CHAT ROOM at DUDE's CHAT. Please note: you have to be a registered member in the forum in order to be able to enter the chat room.

Until later this weekend --

DUDE UP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great freebies DUDE!!!
I tagged you on my blog, go see :o)