Friday, March 7, 2008

I Guess NOW is the TIME. . .

Well I know that some of you out there have been wondering, "What on EARTH is the DUDE up to?" Well, I guess now is as good a time to let you in on it, YOUR DUDE has a NEW HOME!!! That's right, I resigned from 3S and am now an INDEPENDENT DESIGNER!!! WOO HOOOEEEYYY!!

Would you like to see a photo of my new place? OK!! HERE -



Isn't she PRETTY??? I've been busy the past week getting it all set up and functional. There are still a few issues that are outstanding. . .

1. I don't have all my products in the store YET!
2. You have to register TWO TIMES, once at the store and then again in the forum.
3. The forum is fairly naked, it needs some activity.
4. The Gallery is EMPTY, it needs filling up with some pretties!!!

Other than that, I think I'm good to go. If you have time, stop by, take a look around. I'd be happy if you registered and posted an introduction.

Well, I'm off to upload more products to the store. The links to the right will lead you in the right direction or if you want to ENTER from the MAIN SPLASH PAGE, click HERE!!

Until later. . .

DUDE UP

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations....found your niche in life huh?

Will miss you at 3 Scrapateers...

I have added a link to your store at my blog...I did a print screen of your store home page, if this is a problem please let me know...

people who follow their passions get my support.

MissJane

Linda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! First time in here to visit yours and I have to say GREAT! Love your journaling!! Awesome kits and just awesome everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Scraptabulous site, Osten! My goodness you have been busy lately!
Look forward to seeing all you new kits!

Monna said...

ahhhh...my precious friend... I'm sooooooooooo happy for you! I know you are working day and night and on into the next day getting everything ready. But I must say it's coming along GREAT!

I adored what Miss Jane said - people who follow their passions get her support. Mine too :)

And I don't know anyone else who is as passionate about their work as you are, my love.

I'm proud of you - proud of your conviction - proud of your courage - proud of your talent - and most of all, proud to call you my best friend.

I'll be stopping by here often to see what's new. Something tells me this will be the only way to get to see you for awhile!! ROFL

Love you bunches,
Monna

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Osten, Osten, Osten!!! I am shouting from the HILLTOPS of Copperopolis a resounding JOY in seeing the DYNAMIC DUDESTER hanging his DESIGNER WINGS in his VERY own shop!!!

Aye, Miss Jane, I am with ye ALL the way on FOLLOWING one's passions. I am proud to say this is how I've raised all six of my children - DO what YOU love!!! What DRIVES you!

I am SO thrilled, tickled, excited and EVERY other word that describes ELATED at your NEWEST endeavors in the DIGITAL KINGDOM of digital scrapbooking my DEAREST friend and fellow designer!!!

You know that I shall be visiting you just as often as I am able and that you can count on my support 100%!!!

CONGRATULATIONS again and again and again!!!

You be one ROCKIN' dude!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOO!

Love and hugs,
Linda (Bon Scrapatit Designs)

Amy said...

Man am I going to miss your great stuff at 3S!

Your talent and creativity are boundless, so I wish you good luck and much happiness in your new endeavour! Take care. Amy.

Anonymous said...

Oh man we are going to miss you at 3S :( I will make sure to check in on you often!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Osten and best of luck...will miss you at 3S!

DigitalDude said...

Thank you all for your KIND words and ENCOURAGEMENT. It really means a LOT to know that I've FOUND such GREAT FRIENDS out there.

I'm SAD to at my departure from 3S, however, I'm TOTALLY EXCITED about my new venture and I know, deep in my HEART -- it was the BEST thing to do.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

Simple words that MEAN so much!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on starting your own shop!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new site. It looks wonderful.

Joan

DigitalDude said...

Thanks Becky and Joan!!!

BTW...Joan...I left you a PM in the forum...giggle!!!