Friday, March 21, 2008

Grand Opening SALE-a-bration - DUDE's NEW STORE!!

Howdy All,

Well, as you know - I've been getting ready to "OFFICIALLY" OPEN my new store!! I wanted to let you know that on Saturday, March 22nd - I will be having a 25% off SALE. WOO HOO!!!

I will also be in my new Chatroom from NOON EST till the DUDE gets too tired, handing out some GOODIES that coordinate with my NEWEST RELEASE, "Frivolous Fancies" Scrapkit.

"Frivolous Fancies" will be released "ON SALE" so the coupon excludes the new release. However, I do have an Xtra Plain Textured Paper Pack Add-on, a Ribbons & Bows Add-on, and a Blossoms & Borders Add-on that you can get with your 25% off coupon.

Where can you get this coupon?? Well, there are several places, in some of the Yahoo Groups that I advertise in, over at my PERSONAL PRIVATE Google Group, registered DUDEs Forum members, registered DUDEs Shop customers, or even at the CHAT!!!

Your 25% off coupon will be good for ONE WEEK ONLY!! and is good on everything in my SHOP, except for the new release of "Frivolous Fancies" which will be ON SALE for $3.00.

Now, I'm sure you want to see some PREVIEWS of this GRAND NEW KIT and I also have PREVIEWS of the GOODIES I will be giving away at the Saturday Chat!!! Who knows the Goodies might even show up for any registered members of the forum, too!!!

So, HOP, SKIP, JUMP, or FLY on over to my new site and GET REGISTERED so YOU won't be left out!!!

www.OstenWilkinsDesigns.com

"Frivolous Fancies" Scrapkit -





Xtra Plain Textured Papers - Add-on



Ribbons & Bows - Add-on



Blossoms & Borders Add-on



Chat GOODIES


One -



Two -



Three -



Four -



Five -



Six -



Seven -



What do you think of that??? I sure hope you like it and I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!!

Until next time --

DUDE UP

1 comment:

Jane of JaneZworld said...

Hey Dude,
the fancies look great!
I missed your opening spectacular as my mum died sunday 2am which is your saturday...but I hope it was fantastic...
go dude!!

Miss Jane