Friday, February 15, 2008

Got BLING??? DUDE Does!!!

Hello Everyone,

Well, it's just happened. . .THEY'VE GOTTEN LOOSE, and are FLYING AROUND in MY STORE!!! What??? Do you ask?? Why it's those BLINGY, GLITTERY "SPARKLEFLIES" that I've had held captive in the confines of my Digital Design Area on my hard drive.

I've decided NOT to KEEP them there any longer and give them the FREEDOM to be YOURS!! They are available separately or as a collection. They burst with GORGEOUS COLOR and SPARKLE in PINK, PURPLE, BLUE, GREEN, FIRE, or NEUTRAL color.

HERE, let me show you what they look like, then you can run on over to my store and get your very own.






















I really hope that you enjoy them as much as I had creating them. As always, I Thank YOU for your continued support of my designing abilities and taking a PEEK.

Now, it's back to work in Photoshop and the MANY Projects that I have already in PROGRESS!!! Until NEXT TIME!!

DUDE UP

6 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

MAGNIFICENTO!!!!!!
Just wish I had the extra mowla to get them!!!!!!
TY for the preview!!!!!!!!
HAVE AGREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! Beautiful Sparkles!! Love butterflies!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous work dear Osten!!! LOVE the VARIETY of colors you have to offer!!! Hmmm ... me thinks Spring shall be coming EARLY to DIGILAND!!!

BIG HUGGINS',
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like I will have to find some butterflies to photograph with these litle beauties fluttering around in the store waiting to be purchased and scrapped....very pretty! Love them!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Osten!!!
Just making a quick stop by
I'm hoping to make the chat this afternoon because I need some cheering up to brighten my day!
When you have a spare moment to stop by my blog to see why
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Osten!!!
TY so very much for stopping by my blog both of my son's & I really appreciated it!!!
I was also a firefighter but retired 4 1/2 years ago, my old knees couldn't withstand all the punishment anymore!! LOL
My oldest[27] son is still with the company & is also a paid Firefighter & the yungest[24] isn't interested in it!
I'm still fully involved I'm into my 15th year as a Board of Director member which they want let me quit!!! LOL

Went to the chat yesterday & here it was today!!!!
Did make it to my very first ever chat there today!!!!!
Love the AWESOME kit & gifts!!!!!!
Now I might just have to make it to one of yours!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!