Friday, January 18, 2008

Overwhelmed!!!

OMGoodness!!! I'm almost SPEECHLESS!! *eyes moist* I'm just not sure where to begin here. I guess, FIRST things FIRST!! QUICK. . . Get me a box of tissues!!! LOL You all have left me some of the MOST WONDERFUL comments, I just have to say "THANK YOU!!!" I'm in sudden SHOCK at the response that ONE day has made.

Something tells me that an ANGEL with wings and a VERY LOUD BLOG, has enticed you here...giggle. L I N D A !!! My SWEET, I slipped over to your blog and read the MOST amazing words there. You are such a SWEET, Dear Friend. "THANK YOU!!!"

I'm so glad you enjoyed the little coordinating 'gift'. I was so pleased, that I instantly decided that another gift for you, would happen REAL SOON.

As I juggle my duties as a school teacher, and my responsibilities over at 3Scrapateers, I now MUST add YOU ALL to my hectic schedule. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be tweaking the blog all weekend - adding this and that. Some of my favorite links and a little more personal information about me and what I actually do each and every day.

I couldn't let today go by. . . without THANKING YOU for your visit and comments. Each of you and Linda has made today even more special than it was when I woke up this morning.

Please stay tuned. . .more great things are sure to happen. Until then. . .

DUDE UP!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading more and, of course, snagging more of your gorgeous goodies!! Have a great weekend!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Dearest Osten!

Such a SMALL token of MY appreciation for ALL that you have done for me!!!

I also just HAD TO share with my faithful DIGI-FRIENDS one of the FINER things in my DIGI-SCRAPPING life - YOU!

Your designs are simply AMAZING and you just keep getting BETTER and BETTER!!!

May you SOAR with the EAGLES my friend - NOW and ALWAYS!

Best put your seat belt on darlin' - you are in for the DIGI-RIDE of your life!!!

Love ya,
Linda :)

Lisa said...

Again, congratulations on your new adventure and thanks again for sharing your beautiful Valentine gift! Linda is such a sweet person and you are a lucky dude to have her as a friend!!